Board members may represent the Board on committees created by the District or other organizations.
- The President shall collaborate with Board members to make assignments and submit them to the Board for approval.
- Appointments to District or community boards/committees must be made according to the bylaws of the committee or board.
- Individual Board members assigned to committees or other organizations should report to the full Board when items pertaining to the Board or District arise.
- Board members should speak in harmony with Board policies and practices when representing the Board.
- Recommendations or proposals from committees can be provided during committee reports or processed as outlined in policy GP109 Construction of the Agenda.
- Assignments to committees and/or organizations may change as needs arise. See appendix Jordan School District Board of Education Committee Assignments for a list of current committees and assignments.
Revision history: 1/28/2014, 3/31/15, 3/27/18